CLAREX Blue Ocean® Screen
CLAREX Blue Ocean Screen is a projection screen is developed specifically for highly functional projection systems.
CLAREX Blue Ocean Screen ® Technology provides true-colour reproduction, high resolution and image depth which gives audience a high level of visual experience.
The standard screens can be customised for both optical and mechanical enhancements according to your application.
- Single Element Screen:
Monolithic screen system has all the components loaded into the screen itself.
- No requirement for fresnel and lenticular elements
- High peak gain and wide viewing angle
- Uniform image
Combining optical components allows optimisation of screen characteristics to complement the projection source and viewing conditions. Screen definition is not limited by size of lens structure, because all lens structure has been eliminated.
- Colour Balanced - Blue Ocean Screen is custom formulated to yield true colour and vivid images. Screen formulations are available for all types of projection systems with wide viewing angle.
- Low Scintillation - Very high contrast and definition even under high ambient light conditions.
- Optical Coatings:
Flat and matt surfaces are available, as well as optical coatings (scratch resistant, anti-static, anti-Reflect), depending on the customer's requirement
- Optical Characteristics:
Peak Gain: from 0.5 to 2.5
1/2 Gain Angle: From 25 - 50 degrees.
Blue Ocean Screen Product Specification Data:
- Model BOS-C: REAR PROJECTION
- Single-Element Systems: Up to 120" at a 4:3 aspect ratio and up to 110" at 16:9.
- Large Displays - Large screens everywhere from stadiums and trade show displays to railway stations and other public information venues.
Specialist Applications - Used with great success in flight simulation systems and immersive theatre applications.
- Model BOS-F: FRONT PROJECTION
Single-Element Systems: Up to 100" at a 4:3 aspect ratio and up to 120" at 16:9,
- Various Projections - Theatres, conference and symposium areas, hotels, gyms and attractions requiring free-form projection surface.
- Units may be combined into an (apparently) seamless larger unit. Contact us for details.
- Specification is subject to change at any time.