CLAREX High Temperature NIR Filters
CLAREX High Temperature NIR Filters with Operating Temperature of 95ºC
- The Clarex Near Infrafred (NIR) Filter with enhanced Heat Resistance.
- Continuous operating temperature to 95℃
- Transmits Near Infrared (NIR) Wavelength.
- There are 5 grades of NIR filters which transmit through the ranges of 670nm to 860nm.
- Steep Transmission Curve for sensor accuracy and responsiveness
- Excellent Optical Characteristics and weather resistance.
- No birefringence or double refraction allows unimpaired signal transmission.
- Addition of High Temperature Hard Coat increases surface hardness to 6-8H
- Non-Glare surface texture can also be applied
- Anti-Reflection Coating surface treatment also available specifically designed for NIR wavelengths improves transmission up to 96%
- Versatile substrate suitable for laser cutting, milling, printing, forming etc.
Contact us: 01296 622180
CLAREX High Temperature NIR Filters Product Specification Data:
Speak To Us Today About Your Acrylic Requirements
We are happy to answer technical product questions that you may have, including application usage. Further product technical data can also be provided upon request.