CLAREX High Temp Precision Sheet W7 001
CLAREX Precision W7 001 Optical Grade Acrylic (pmma) with Operating Temperature of 90ºC
- Optical Grade Precision Sheet 001 with enhanced Heat Resistance.
- Continuous operating temperature to 90℃
- Light Transmission of 93%
- 2H surface hardness.
- No birefringence or double refraction.
- Available from 0.2mm thickness
- Addition of Specialised High Temperature Hard Coat increases surface hardness to 6-8H
- Non-Glare surface texture can also be applied
- Anti-Reflection Coating surface treatment also available for improved light transmission
- Many standard substrate colours available or colour matching also available.
- Versatile substrate suitable for laser cutting, milling, printing, forming etc.
Contact us: 01296 622180
CLAREX High Temp Precision Sheet W7 001 Product Specification Data:
- Wide range of applications where the environment and application demand a higher continuous operating temperature from the cell cast optical acrylic.
Please see below for a selection from our standard colour range. Please note we offer colour matching available to meet your requirements, contact us to learn more.
- 0.2mm to 5.0mm (in 0.1mm increments)
Please contact us if you require another thickness.
- 400 x 550mm (from 0.2mm thickness)
Please contact us if you require another size.
Speak To Us Today About Your Acrylic Requirements
We are happy to answer technical product questions that you may have, including application usage. Further product technical data can also be provided upon request.