Clarex AR & EMI Shield Filter
Clarex EMI Shielding filter has a high transmission special conductive membrane exhibiting excellent electromagnetic shielding performance. There are four types of Clarex EMI shielding filters. The EMI coated filter is treated with a multi-layer ar coating and ito coating which prevents light reflection and shield EMI respectively. Additional coatings prevent surface scratching and smudging. Clarex AR coat filter may be combined with a non-glare surface to improve anti-reflection.
- Excellent electromagnetic shielding performance.
- High transmission.
- Excellent optical characteristics.
- Excellent surface hardness.
- Excellent smudge resistance.
- Excellent impact resistance.
- Available with anti-reflective coating for maximum light transmission and minimum light reflection.
Clarex AR & EMI Shield Filter Product Specification Data:
- EMI Shield Panel for Electric Displays (LCD, OLED, PDP, CRT and others) of Factory Automation and Medical applications, etc.
* Machining and printing available according to the customer's specification.
Please note we offer colour matching available to meet your requirements, contact us to learn more.
- 310 x 380mm (Effective size is 290 x 360mm)
(Please contact us if you require another thickness)
|REAGENT||CHANGE IN APPEARANCE|
|Isopropyl Alcohol||No Change|
|Soap Aqua Solution||No Change|
|Sulfuric Acid||Dissolved for AE2-10 RH20 MH21 Flat 001, but No Change for Others|
|Sodium Carbonate||Dissolved for AE2-10 RH20 MH21 Flat 001, but No Change for Others|
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D-792||1.19|
|Flexural Rupture Strength||ASTM D-790||kg/cm2||800|
|Heat Distortion Temperature||ASTM D-648||ºC||110|
|Maximum Recommended Continuous Temperature||ºC||80|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||ASTM D-696||cm/cm/ºC||7 x 10 -5|
|Heat Resistance||80ºC x 100hr||No Change|
|Cold Resistance||-40ºC x 100hr||No Change|
|Humidity Resistance||40ºCx90%x100hr||No Change|
|Thermal Cycle||-40ºC <-> 80ºC (10 cycles)||No Change|